1. Rental Rates: Daily Rental rates are based on a 24-hour rental day starting at the
time of rental. The minimum charge is 2 days if applicable.
2. Driving Age: The minimum age to rent a vehicle is 23 years of age.
3. Authorized Drivers: The vehicle may be driven only by an authorized driver.
4. Credit Qualifications/requirement: A credit card is not required to rent a vehicle with us.
5. Lost and Found: We will not uphold responsibility for any personal belongings left in
the vehicle or within the location premises. If you have lost items, please contact us as soon as possible.
6.all Advance vehicles are non-smoking. A $100 cleaning fee will be assessed for vehicles returned with evidence of smoking.
LIABILITY, INSURANCE AND OPTIONAL PROTECTION PACKAGE
A. Loss or Damage to the Rental Vehicle(“CDW “):CDW is included in the daily
rental rate. The renter and any additional drivers
are covered to any loss or damage to the rental vehicle, even if someone else caused it or
the cause is unknown, whether due to theft, fire, flood, collision, vandalism, or any other
cause, subject to limitations imposed by the law in accordance to which the vehicle is
rented. Items that are supplied with the vehicle, such as keys, jacks and spare wheels, and
items rented additionally, such as baby-seats, GPS are required to be returned as supplied,
subject to fair wear and tear. Loss or substantial damage to such accessories will result in a
replacement cost chargeable to the customer based on the current replacement cost of the
item. Moreover during the rental period, the renter is responsible for all cost involved in
traffic violations and parking fees
B. Third Party Liability Claims: Unless otherwise required by applicable law, a renter
and/or any additional authorized driver (and the respective insurance company of each) is
primarily responsible for all third party claims of personal injury, including death caused
by or arisen from the use and operation of the Rental vehicle during the rental.
1. Loss Damage Waiver (“LDW”) LDW is included ,we will agree to waive the renters
responsibility for loss or damage to the vehicle in full or in part.LDW is not insurance or an insurance product.
LDW does not apply if: (1) the renter uses the vehicle in violation of the rental agreement.
the renter fails to remove the keys, or close and lock all windows, doors and trunk, and
the vehicle is stolen or vandalized; (3) the renter fails to notify us and the Curacao Road Service
Phone 199 immediately after the loss; and (4) the renter was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time;
or (5) the driver was determined to be negligent.
2. Personal Insurance: Personal injury or death insurance is NOT covered because
mostly this is already offered in your travel insurance.